School Attire and Uniforms
- Solid colored shirts
- white, hunter green, yellow, or navy blue
- must have collar
- long or short sleeve
- Cardigan style sweaters and school sweatshirts
- No hoodies
- Any style coat may be worn but not in the classroom.
- Pants in navy blue or khaki
- Shorts, jumpers, skirts, and skorts
- Belts must be worn with tucked in shirts (grades 2-5)
- no open toe or open back shoes
- Any type, color, or material
- No rolling backpacks
Students may wear jeans and school spirit shirts on Fridays!
All other rules and regulations as defined in the district’s student Code of Conduct regarding dress and grooming will apply.