This page is designed to help you troubleshoot any technology problems you may be having while learning virtually. If you are unable to solve the problem please contact your teacher or the the school librarian, Mrs. Dykes. Below you will find sections on troubleshooting the chromebooks, the ipads, and wireless problems.
- Need help logging on? Watch this video. (Look for Chromebooks 101 in the toolkit)
- Need help connecting the chromebook to your home wifi? Watch this video
- Are you having trouble logging onto Clever or ItsLearning? Instructions are here in English and here in Spanish.
- Still having problems logging on? Try clearing your cache. Find instructions here.
- Are you having some other problem? Find other troubleshooting here.
- Asking for a login? Sign out or click "Not Now"
- Need help connecting the iPad to your home wifi? Watch this video
- App won't load. Try removing it and reloading it (if needed). Find Instructions here.
- Missing an app? Try accessing the program through Clever. Instructions for logging onto Clever and ItsLearning can be found here in English and here in Spanish.
- Do you not have internet access? First tell your child's teacher. Some area providers are providing internet for $10/month. You can learn more here.
- Directions for school issued hot spots can be found below - You will need the password that was provided to you at pick up because they are unique to the device you were issued.